Consolidated PBY 5 Catalina
Daz/Poser | 3D Models | 8.62 MB
Consolidated PBY 5 Catalina (for Poser)
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 90,208 polygons
* Rudder can rotate left to right (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Left and right ailerons (rear tail-wing flaps) can rotate up and down.
* Wing flaps on the main wings can rotate up and down.
-An ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers both flaps.
-A second ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
* The landing gear wheels can rotate.
* The landing gear struts and wheels can be hidden and shown.
* Propellers can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Wing pontoons can rotate up to be level with wings (with an ERC dial on the BODY)
* Blade Blur Prop: replace the front propeller to simulate the spinning of the blades.
– The Blade Blur Prop is built into the model`s geometry so there`s no need to load a separate prop from the props folder.
– An ERC dial on the BODY rotates both the propellers and Blade Blur Props.
Textures/ MAT Poses:
* Includes three texture sets:
* Blue, white, and yellow
* Red and white
* Light blue with blue stripe
* Templates are included.
* Hide/ show poses for the landing gear.
* Hide/ show poses for the propellers/ blade blur.
* In Flight: wings level, pontoons up, blade blur showing.
* Landed: tilted with all wheels on ground, pontoons down, and blade blur hidden.
This model is designed for exterior shots only: there is no interior and the doors do not open.