ACD Systems Canvas Draw 18.104.22.168 (Mac OS X) | 204.36 MB
Brand new for the Mac platform, Canvas Draw for Mac is a powerful software specifically designed to make it possible for small business owners, designers, illustrators, and professionals to advertise and communicate with confidence.
Canvas Draw comes loaded with tools and techniques that allow you to easily create marketing or business materials, as well as creative content, printable drawings, and shareable PDFs. Put Canvas Draw to work designing brochures, collages, business cards, school projects, cover pages, handouts, printable advertisments, reports, graphs, metrics, web content, mock-ups, layouts, logos, scale drawings, floor plants, architectural designs, and other drawings best served with measured precision, placement, and the ability to combine text, images, and objects.
Off to the Races
From the moment you open Canvas Draw, the new dialog provides instant, one-click access to working document templates, sample document to play with, as well as blank illustration and publication documents with fully customizable options.
Perceptibility in a Palette
The Document Layout palette hierarchically lists-and provides easy navigation to- all the various objects, layers, and pages that are within each project. By using th list, you can easily slect any text, illustration, or image objects. The ability to add new pages and layers to your project and other content management options can easily be accessed at any time.
A Helping Hand
Never lose your way with context-sensitive help built right into the application. When you select a tool or function, the help immediately responds to you. The Canvas Assistant will guide you through a project as you work, offering information when a tool or feature is being used, as well as describing the current working environment.
– Mac computer with an Intel® processor with 64-bit support
– 4 GB RAM installed
– 1 GB free hard disk space (2 GB recommended)
– 1024×768 or higher screen resolution recommended
– Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10 or 10.11
What’s new in version 22.214.171.124:
– Import Canvas and Canvas X documents created by previous and current versions
– Import popular raster file formats, like BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
– Vector drawing with non-destructive SpriteEffects and SpriteLayer technologies
– Image editing with a variety of paint tools, and effects and adjustment filters
– Sophisticated Text tools to create multi-columns, flow texts: Section tool, Text Link/Unlink tools, and Text Path tool
– Document Layout with vector objects, raster objects, and texts: create, drag, and place as you design
– Adding dimensions on scaled documents: real world measurements
– Export in popular raster file formats like BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
– Export documents to PDF as publications on the web or for high resolution printing
– A crash on selecting RGB Tints or CMYK Tints in the Ink Manager of the Attributes palette on El Capitan is resolved.
– The splash screen that does not show up on El Capitan is resolved.
– When importing Canvas and Canvas X files, objects that are not supported by Canvas Draw will be represented as rectangles.
– AI import only supports AI files that are saved with “Create PDF Compatible File option” selected.
– “Mac App Store and identified developers” must be selected in Security & Privacy options of Mac OS X in order to detect a developer’s certificate for Canvas Draw.
– Internet access is required to view the online Help. Offline Help is not available.
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator