Clinical Malignant Hematology by Mikkael Sekeres and Matt Kalacyio
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0071436502 | 1024 pages | PDF | 21,8 MB
The only comprehensive guide to the clinical management of hematologic and lymphatic cancers
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
“This will be an ideal and a must-have book for anyone involved in the daily care of patients with hematologic malignancies. It would be particularly useful for physicians-in-training trying to make sense of the ever more complicated treatment plans for these patients….This is a unique book that provides easily accessible information that would be useful to almost any practicing oncologist or hematologist.”–Doody's Review Service
Filling an unmet need in the clinical literature, this commanding, just-in-time reference sheds light on the full spectrum of cancers in the blood, bone marrow, and lymphatic system (leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma). is edited by staff members from the renowned Taussig Cancer Center at the Cleveland Clinic, which has pioneered some of the most important clinical discoveries and treatment trends in recent years.
Look inside and you'll see a consistent, unified patient management strategy in each chapter, as well as a streamlined three-section format that expertly examines ontogeny and physiology of blood cells, myeloid neoplasia, and lymphoid neoplasia. You'll also find never-before-published perspectives and precise recommendations for dosing and other critical areas that reflect the latest scholarship of this increasingly vital field.
* Full coverage of all treatment modalities –chemotherapy, monoclonal antibodies, and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
* Strong background chapters that offer guidance on how to address treatment complications and other supportive care issues
* A detailed, regimen-based orientation in each chapter
* Abundance of clinical pictures and photomicrographs displaying examples of peripheral blood smears and bone marrow aspirates
* Uniform headings and tables in each chapter, which convey specific recommendations on the work-up, staging, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and treatment of hematologic malignancies
* Nearly 200 illustrations
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time